Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. The raffle is being run by Jindabyne Trail Stewardship Incorporated, for Jindabyne Trail Stewardship Incorporated. All funds raised will go towards building and maintaining trails in the Jindabyne area.
2. Tickets are $10 each, or $20 for 3.
Eligibility to Enter
3. Jindabyne Trail Stewardship Incorporated committee members and their immediate families cannot enter the raffle.
4. The competition commences on Friday 18 November 2016 at 13:00 AEDT and closes on Saturday 21 January 2017 at 12:00 AEDT
5. First prize is one bike, the winner’s choice of either a Trek road or mountain bike to the value of RRP$5,500, or a Specialized road or mountain bike to the value of RRP$5,500.
6. Second prize is one bike, either a Trek road or mountain bike, or a Specialized road or mountain bike to the value of RRP$5,500. The make provided for the second prize is that not selected by the first prize winner.
7. Third prize is one bike, a Giant mountain bike to the value of RRP$2,000.
8. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars
9. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Jindabyne Trail Stewardship.
10. Jindabyne Trail Stewardship shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. As awesome as it would be to win three new bikes, it wouldn’t really be fair for one person to win more than one prize – so if you win one prize you are not eligible to win any of the other prizes offered as part of this raffle.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner is responsible for the collection of the prize.
13. The raffle will be drawn 1pm Saturday 21st January 2017 at Banjo Paterson Park. If for some unforeseen reason this needs to change, we will advise of the change on our website jindabynetrailstewardship.org.au
14. If you are lucky enough to be a winner, we will notify you by telephone and email.
15. The Prize Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in writing via email and the winners’ details will be published on Jindabyne Trail Stewardship Facebook page and on our website jindabynetrailstewardship.org.au from Monday 23rd January 2017.
16. If any prizes remain unclaimed for 3 months from the date of the draw, the Jindabyne Trail Stewardship will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
17. About your privacy; we have received support from Trek Australia, Specialized Australia, Cherri Pow, Gravity and Sacred Ride in providing the prizes for this raffle. In return for their generosity, we may provide your email address to one or all of these companies. They may contact you, they may not. Per Australian privacy legislation, you should have the opportunity to opt-out of any further correspondence should you be contacted.